Random Acts of Kindness
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DOWNTOWN SUDBURY - click for more info.
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DOWNTOWN BARRIE
When we give kindness to others, a positive reaction occurs in our bodies. Numerous studies show that giving, receiving, and witnessing acts of kindness increases our immunity and the production of seratonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates the mood in the brain.
Teaching children compassion, giving, kindness, respect and generosity are a few values that the world could use more of and we're living them right here in our community today. We are helping those who are receiving by giving warmth, kindness, and hope.
Some of the benefits of engaging in random and not so random acts of kindness:
- Stress reduction
- Decrese of anger, hostility, aggression, loneliness, depression, and helplessness for those who give and receive kindness
- Increased energy
- Creation of positive memories to call upon in the future
- Heightened sense of well being
- Contributes to a more positive community
- Helps you create a more positive outlook
- Balanced cortisol levels which result in less internal stress
- Helping others in need
Generosity and kindness touches the lives of many, It is my hope that people continue to do kind things for others as it not only helps those who receive, it also helps those who give and fosters a kind and caring community.