Empowering Individuals & Couples, Empowering Communities
Joanna L. Cox MNLP MTLT MCHt
Joanna L. Cox is a board Certified Therapist & Coach specializing in individual therapy & couples counselling and maintains a private practice in Sudbury Ontario. Joanna also holds couples intensive weekend retreats and entrepreneurial weekend breakthroughs at resorts across Ontario and the United States. Among her areas of expertise are married and individual entrepreneurs from pre-marital to separation & divorce.
Joanna is an interactive, solution-focused therapist & trainer of the mind tools in her field. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and tools to help her clients effectively address personal and professional life challenges. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual and couple to help them build on their strengths to attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Joanna's expertise and professionalism ensures she achieves timely effective results with her clientele. Focused on improving communication, behavior and performance through the identification & modification of human behavior - Joanna’s Counselling, Hypnosis & Brainwave Entrainment sessions are well-suited for anyone who seeks to increase their impact, influence, personal excellence and those looking to improve their confidence, creativity, and work/life balance.
With over 17 years of coaching, counselling, mentoring and most importantly, real-life, in-the-trenches entrepreneurial experience, Joanna also empowers and coaches executives and entrepreneurs to break through the barriers that hold them back at the unconscious level of their minds and teaches them how to adopt the psychology and physiology of excellence in their business and relationships.
In 2011 Joanna served on the board of directors for the Chamber of Commerce in York Region, and is an active member in her community in Sudbury, ON where she has resided for five years. She is a Rotarian, a Paul Harris Fellow, a Bequest Society Member with Rotary International, and is an active member with Civil Air Search & Rescue (CASARA/SUDSAR). Joanna has a 24 year old son who lives and works in Toronto, and the resident cat "Doug" who may be spotted from time to time if you require the debit/credit machine.
- Rotary Club of Sudbury Sunrisers- Member
- Paul Harris Society - Paul Harris +1 Fellow
- Civil AIr Search & Rescue (CASARA)- Volunteer
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Licensed Clinical Master Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Time Line Therapist & Trainer of Time Line Therapy
- Certified Master Practitioner & Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Certified Master NLP Coach & Trainer of NLP Coaching- (ABNLP)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (The Society of NLP)
- Canadian Positive Psychology Association (CPPA) - Member
- American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
- The Society of NLP
- Civil Air Search & Rescue Association (CASARA)
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Time Line Therapy Association (TLTA)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Prestige Training International - CEO & Trainer
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Georgina Chamber of Commerce (Director 2011-2012)
- Canadian Positive Psychology Association (CPPA)
- Psychology Today